With such a broad range of materials to choose from in both virgin and filled grades, Polyflon can offer finished medical tubing components to meet the most demanding application criteria. Examples include:
- Fluoro & High Performance Polymers: PTFE, PEEK, PI.
- Fluoro-thermoplastics: PVDF, ETFE, FEP, PFA.
- Thermoplastics & Thermoplastic Elastomers: PA, PE, PP, PVC, EVA, PET, PC, PUR, various types of TPE.
- Additives & Fillers: Compounding with Additives can bring improvements to performance:
* Non-phthalate plasticisers to increase/decrease hardness/flexibility
* Radiopaque fillers: Barium Sulphate (BaSO4), Bismuth Subcarbonate (Bi2O2CO3), Bismuth Oxychloride (BiOCI)
* Pigments for identification/aesthetics/colour stability post gamma.
Material Sterilization Options:
Note: Some grades of the generic materials above may not be gamma or steam compatible; additives may be required in some cases.
Have a question or need some help?
Get in touch with our experts on +44 (0)1785 859 054 or email us at email@example.com.