All Polyflon Medical device tubing components are produced in our two UK Class 7 clean rooms, both validated to ISO 14644-1:1999. Our latest clean room, a 60sqm ISO 14644-1 facility, has the provision for EU GMP Annex 1 Grade C operation.
Our in-house production processes include:
- Thermoforming tube tip & re-flowing tube tip material.
- Hot bonding.
- Precision cutting.
- Conventional turning under vacuum.
- Semi-automatic punching, skiving & drilling.
- High precision adhesive dispensing.
- Manual component assembly.
- Digital visual inspection.
Looking for Medical tube tips or medical tube assembly? Visit our Medical Tube Components page or get in touch with us on +44 (0)1785 859 054 to discuss your requirements.